According to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation SNG Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo, informs you of the following:
The data controller is SNG Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo, with office in Via Nuova Ponte di Tappia, 25 – 80133 Naples.
The data provided by all those who contact the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo and all hotel guests are managed for the following purposes:
a) to respond to customer requests, providing detailed information on the hotel services;
b) to make reservations and to have information on the availability of our structure
c) to be able to offer all the services for hotel guests.
For guests who have stayed at the hotel, Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo can send, if of interest, also by e-mail, commercial information and promotions.
The provision of data by those who contact the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo and hotel guests is optional, but it is necessary to provide the information requested, to make reservations at the property and to ensure guests all the hotel services.
For the execution of the purposes referred to in letters a) and b) and c) the legal basis of the treatment is constituted by the need to carry out pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party or to fulfill the hotel services requested by the customers.
For the execution of promotional and marketing purposes we need to acquire your specific consent, which we request by filling in specific forms. Customers will be sent news and promotions, unless they specifically request not to receive commercial information by sending an email to email@example.com.
The data will be processed electronically and on paper, according to methods strictly instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes indicated.
The information acquired can be used by SNG staff Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo, for pre-contractual and contractual purposes and are kept for the entire duration of the stay and until there are the accounting, tax and legal requirements. When the processing is based on consent, the Data Controller may retain personal data until such consent is revoked.
Personal data used for the purposes set out above may be disclosed to the following categories and subjects, who participate in our business processes: to Marriott International, Inc., for hotel management, to banks and external consultants for comply with legal obligations and / or for accounting purposes, companies specialized in marketing and market research for events and promotional initiatives, and public administrations and public security entities for the performance of institutional functions, within the limits established by law and regulations .
Some subjects act as Data Processors, while other entities act as distinct “Data Controllers” of processing operations, according to the institutional and regulatory functions performed by them. The detailed list of these subjects is held by SNG Salvatore Naldi Group Srl – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo and can be easily known by contacting SNG Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo in the manner described above.
In relation to the processing of personal data, contacting SNG Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l.- Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo to the above mentioned contacts, you can exercise the following rights
– withdraw consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data expressed for the different treatments that require it.
– oppose the processing of your personal data. You may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons connected with your particular situation, when the processing takes place on a different legal basis from the consent or performance of the contract.
– access your data. You have the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
– verify and request correction. You can verify the correctness of your data and request the update or correction.
– obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, you can request the limitation of the processing of your Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than its conservation.
– obtain the cancellation or removal of his Personal Data. When certain conditions occur, you can request the cancellation of your Data by the Owner.
– receive your data or transfer them to another Data Controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on your consent, on a contract of which you are a part.
– propose a complaint. You can propose a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.