Information according to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation
We wish to inform you that your personal data, collected through registration or booking, will be used by S.N.G. Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo, in full respect of the fundamental principles, dictated by the 2016/679 European Regulation.
Below, we summarize all the operations we carry out that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them.
The processing of personal data is carried out, in pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data controller, to inform you about the hotel services offered by S.N.G. Salvatore Saldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo and to ensure the functionality of the site, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Some personal data may be collected by S.N.G. Salvatore Saldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo through the website www.mediterraneonapoli.com following the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal information by users who decide to send emails to the addresses indicated on the site or to fill in the various forms related to the request of information present on the pages of the site: the items involve the necessary acquisition of the sender’s address and the additional information supplied by them, necessary to respond to the requests made. In any case, all forms of data collection on the site contain explicit request to consent to the processing of data for the purposes for which they are intended.
As regards users wishing to make reservations through the site, they are required to provide their personal data by completing the Marriott International order form.
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the appropriate electronic request forms. In some cases, if you don’t send your personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested information and / or to access the activities and services made available through the site and / or to complete the booking online correctly.
Personal data will be processed – through IT and telematic tools – by subjects specifically authorized and kept for the time necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, for the provision of hotel services.
As specified in the detailed information at the bottom of the registration forms, the data will be used by the staff of the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo to provide information and execute the services requested, for the time necessary to guarantee these services.
The www.mediterraneonapoli.com website may contain links to other websites. In particular, on the site there may be links to some Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+): these are simple links to third-party sites, which do not install profiling cookies.
S.N.G. Salvatore Saldi Group S.r.l. – Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo is not responsible for the privacy or content of these websites, nor any tracking systems used by them, to which S.N.G. Salvatore Saldi Group S.r.l. is completely unrelated.
Data controller is: S.N.G. – Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Management of the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo at the office of Via Ponte di Tappia n. 25 – Naples.
According to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User may, by contacting the Data Controller at the address indicated, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
– verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his data and request the update or correction;
– obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
– obtain the cancellation or removal of their data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller;
– receive your data or transfer them to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the unobstructed transfer to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party;
– propose a complaint. The User can propose a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority or act in court.
The treatments connected to the web services of the www.mediterraneonapoli.com site take place at the company’s office and are cared for by the hotel staff. All material constituting this site, including navigation data, collected as specified above, are stored at the server of S.N.G. – Salvatore Naldi Group S.r.l. – Management of Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo located in Via Ponte di Tappia, 25 – Naples.
Cookies are used on our website to allow users a better service and browsing experience. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the Site at the next visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser.
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the website http://www.mediterraneonapoli.com – which “first party” cookies, as managed directly by the website owner – are essential for the correct functioning and usability of the site: they are used to allow users the normal navigation and the usability of the hotel booking services. Therefore, it is a matter of “technical” cookies, according to current legislation, they can be used even without the consent of the user.
For maximum transparency, we list below a series of technical cookies and cases of specific operations on the site:
• cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor’s terminal directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as session cookies used for online reservations on the site, authentication cookies, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of the navigation language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
• cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) that only pursue statistical purposes (and not even profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies the person concerned is given clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose their system (including any mechanisms of anonymization of the cookies themselves), we specify the following ways to disable installed cookies. The duration of analytics session cookies is 30 minutes.
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, for the removal of cookies, we invite the user to follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers:
However, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may be impossible to restore the preferences or custom settings previously specified and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.